What are the best questions to ask a friend?
71 Good Questions To Ask Your Best Friends
- What embarrasses you the most and/or what’s been your most embarrassing moment?
- Who do you look up to the most, and what qualities do you love about that person?
- What would be your perfect day?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
- What’s your all-time favorite memory?
What’s some freaky questions to ask?
Fun Dirty Questions to Text Him
- Do you want to know what I’m wearing?
- How fast can you get here?
- What’s your favorite thing to do to me?
- Do you like playing rough?
- Do you like being loud?
- Favorite position with me on top?
- Do you ever have dreams about me?
- How do you want me to touch you? Describe it.
How do I get my crush to like me without talking?
How to Make Your Crush Fall in Love with You without Talking
- 1.1 1. Speak With Your Body Language.
- 1.2 2. Intense Eye Contact.
- 1.3 3. Smile at Him.
- 1.4 4. Know What He Likes and What He Does Not.
- 1.5 5. Get to Know His Best Friends, be Friends with Them.
- 1.6 6. Give Him Compliment.
- 1.7 7. Be Supportive to What He Does.
- 1.8 8. Be Yourself.
How do I talk to my shy crush?
Shy guy? 6 tips to get your crush chatting
- Ask open-ended questions. Depending on how shy this guys really is, he could answer a friendly question like, “Did you have a good time at Michelle’s party?” with an uninviting Yes or No.
- Get physical. This may seem like an old-school trick, but trust me it works.
- Drop a hint.
How can I arouse a girl over the phone?
15 Ways To Seduce A Woman With Words
- The tone of your voice should be soft and low.
- Lean as close to her as possible while talking.
- Try to be witty and make her laugh.
- Compliment her with simple yet effective words.
- Utilize suggestive questions in a smart manner.
- Avoid focusing only on her physical appearance while talking.
How do you vibe a girl over the phone?
Keep the conversation light and funny. Talk about interesting people you encounter or funny things that have happened to you. Don’t joke so much that everything you say is a joke. Remember, she’s just getting to know you, so show her that she can trust what you say. You might tease her a little, but don’t be mean.