Table of Contents
How do you respond to someone who is busy?
Vote for the best comeback when someone says I’m too busy to see you
- You’ll always have time for the things you put first.
- Let me know when you’re available so I can make sure I’m busy.
- No calls I understand. No texts I understand.
- No matter how busy someone is, if they really care, they will always find time for you.
What to reply when he says he is busy?
He would have known during the date if he would be busy the next week. The best way to respond in this situation is to tell him how you felt about the date. Play it cool and casual. You might want to avoid dropping hints about how annoyed you are that he didn’t text earlier.
What do you say to someone who has a long day at work?
When they tell you they’ve had a long day that’s code for: I’m exhausted mentally and physically, leave me alone I just need sleep and rest for the next day. So, don’t bother them don’t say anything, unless your their mate as in spouse or significant other. Leave them alone. They are trying to tell you go away.
How do you say professionally busy?
First let’s look at different ways to say that a person is busy.
- I am busy. The most basic way to express this.
- I’m as busy as a bee.
- I’m slammed.
- I’m so busy (that) I can’t even…
- I’m buried (in work).
- I’m overwhelmed (with work).
- I’m up to my ears in work.
- I’ve got a lot on my plate.
What can I say instead of I am busy?
10 great words to use instead of busy
- Tied up. Example: I’m a little tied up with this new project.
- Occupied. Example: She’s a bit occupied today dealing with new staff.
- Overstretched. Example: He’s slightly overstretched at the moment.
- Snowed under.
- To have enough/rather a lot/too much on one’s plate at the moment.
What is another word for very busy?
What is another word for very busy?
What is opposite word of busy?
Antonyms: slothful, idle, unoccupied, work-shy, plain, inactive, not intrusive, unengaged, otiose, lackadaisical, bone-idle, indolent, faineant, lazy, bone-lazy, unintrusive, leisured. busy, occupy(verb)
What is the adjective for busy?
Adjective. busy, industrious, diligent, assiduous, sedulous mean actively engaged or occupied. busy chiefly stresses activity as opposed to idleness or leisure.
What is the adverb for busy?
busy is an adjective and a verb, busily is an adverb:He is too busy to see you now. They busied themselves preparing dinner. He went busily about the house, cleaning and tidying up.
What does busy busy?
Very or excessively busy.
How are you busy meaning?
1 adj When you are busy, you are working hard or concentrating on a task, so that you are not free to do anything else.
What Does busy mean in text?
Been Up Since Yesterday
What is the root word of busy?
busy (adj.) Old English bisig “careful, anxious,” later “continually employed or occupied, in constant or energetic action” cognate with Old Dutch bezich, Low German besig, but having no known connection with any other Germanic or Indo-European language.
What does it mean when a girl says she’s too busy to text?
One person told me they typically send out nearly three thousand text messages per day. When your girlfriend tells you she’s too busy to text, it means to leave her alone until she has some free time and initiates a conversation with you.
What to say if a girl says she is busy?
How to Win the Busy Girl Over
- Don’t Try Too Hard. Just be yourself!
- Make the First Move. Another thing: most girls, if not all, like it when a man makes the first move.
- Don’t Be Too Assertive.
- Give Her Some Space.
- Make Your Time Together Awesome.
- Get Creative.
- Really Listen to What She Says.
- Don’t Downplay Yourself.
How do you talk to a busy girl?
Here are 13 ways to win over the busy girl if you think she’s out of your league.
- Take charge and make the first move.
- Don’t try too hard.
- Be confident, not cocky.
- Give her space.
- Show her the kind of guy you are on the inside.
- Make a memorable impression.
- Ensure she has an awesome time when she’s with you.
How do you respond to I’m sorry busy?
That’s ok, can you get back to me when you have a minute, and can add: I need your advice, I want to go over something with you or I want to confirm an item. Give them the reason why you need to see them. Get back to them within an hour to see if they are ready to talk to you or as a reminder if they are still busy.
How do you accept someone’s apology?
Try saying: Thank you, I needed to hear this apology. I really am hurt. Or, I appreciate your apology. I need time to think about it, and I need to see a change in your actions before I can move forward with you. Don’t attack the transgressor, as hard as it may be to hold back in the moment.
How do you reject an apology?
Validate what they are doing by verbally recognizing it. If someone were to say I’m sorry for¦. or I’m asking for your forgiveness about¦ you could express gratitude by saying Thank you for offering your apology and recognizing that this was hurtful to me. I appreciate that you’d like to be forgiven.
What is a true apology?
A true apology keeps the focus on your actions”and not on the other person’s response. For example, I’m sorry that you felt hurt by what I said at the party last night, is not an apology. Try instead, I’m sorry about what I said at the party last night.
What we can say instead of sorry?
The following are some of the phrases and words you can use instead of Sorry to prove your point.
- Say Thank You.
- Actions Speak Louder than Words.
- Replace I am Sorry with I Desire
- Apologize Without Using the Word Sorry.
- A Simply Sorry is Nothing Without Any Sympathy.
- Do Not Apologize for Bothering People.