Table of Contents
How do you prepare for a documentary interview?
5 Tips For Conducting a Successful Documentary Interview
- Make your subject feel comfortable. Many subjects go into their interview nervous, especially when in front of a camera crew.
- Establish clear expectations.
- Don’t interrupt.
- Have the subject repeat your question.
- Take breaks.
What are some good biography questions?
- When and where were you born? Do you recall any interesting stories regarding your birth?
- Who was your best friend? Are you still in touch with them?
- What was your first job? What was your best job?
- Do you have children? If so, how many and what age and gender are they?
- Have you ever been married?
What are mind blowing questions?
Mind Blowing Questions
- When did time begin?
- Did we invent math or did we discover it?
- Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?
- Do we have free will or is everything predestined?
- Is there life after death?
- Is it really possible to experience anything objectively?
- What are dreams?
- What is the goal of humanity?
What is the stupidest dog in the world?
The 10 Dumbest Dog Breeds and Why They’ve Been Characterized as Dumb
- Afghan Hound. The Afghan Hound is the dumbest dog.
- Basenji. Basenjis also make the list of dumbest dog breeds.
- Bulldog. Bulldogs are known for their stubbornness.
- Chow Chow. Chow Chows can also be difficult to train.
What animal has the highest IQ?
What is the unhealthiest state in the US?
What is the rudest city in America?
The rudest cities in America, ranked according to a new Insider survey
- The rudest city in America is New York City, according to a new Insider survey of 2,092 US adults.
- Just over a third of respondents said NYC was the rudest, followed by Los Angeles at 19.7%.
What is the nicest state in the United States?
- #1. Washington.
- #2. Minnesota.
- #3. Utah.
- #4. New Hampshire.
- #5. Idaho.
What is the kindest state in the US?
According to the results, the friendliest state in America is MINNESOTA. The rest of the top ten are Tennessee, South Carolina, Texas, Wyoming, Indiana, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Hawaii.
What is the nicest city in America?
The 10 Most Beautiful Cities In The USA
- Charleston, South Carolina. A lovely historic coastal town, Charleston has sundry Civil War memorials and quaint colonial buildings dating all the way back to the 1600s.
- St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Newport, Rhode Island.
- San Francisco.
- Madison, Wisconsin.
- Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Jackson, Wyoming.
- Perdido Key, Florida.
What is the funniest city name in us?
15 Hilarious Town Names Across the U.S.
- 15 Hilarious Town Names Across the U.S.
- Bat Cave, North Carolina.
- Booger Hole, West Virginia.
- Chicken, Alaska.
- Ding Dong, Texas.
- Hot Coffee, Mississippi.
- Intercourse, Pennsylvania.
- Monkey’s Eyebrow, Kentucky.
Is there a city called fart?
There are 2 places in the world named Fart! The northern most place is in the region Amur in Russian Federation. The southern most place is in the region Konya in Turkey.
What is the weirdest town name?
The 22 Weirdest Town Names Ever Put on the Map
- Embarrass, Minnesota. 15/22.
- Duckwater, Nevada. 16/22.
- Accident, Maryland. 17/22.
- Humptulips, Washington. 18/22.
- Nameless, Tennessee. 19/22.
- Hot Coffee, Mississippi. 20/22.
- Deadhorse, Alaska. 21/22.
- Zzyzx, California. 22/22.
What is the weirdest name of a country?
Top Ten Countries with the Weirdest Names
- Azerbaijan Azerbaijan, officially the Republic of Azerbaijan, is a country in the Transcaucasian region, situated at the crossroads of Southwest Asia and Southeastern Europe.
- Niger Niger, officially the Republic of Niger, is a landlocked country in Western Africa, named after the Niger River.
What country has the longest name?
United Kingdom of Great Britain
Which country is the funniest in the world?
The Americans have been voted the world’s “funniest nationality” – the one “best at making people laugh” – in a global poll, which also names the Germans the “least funny” nationality and the British “not as funny as they think”.