Table of Contents
How do you ask the questions the smart way by Eric Raymond?
When You Ask
- Choose your forum carefully.
- Stack Overflow.
- Web and IRC forums.
- As a second step, use project mailing lists.
- Use meaningful, specific subject headers.
- Make it easy to reply.
- Write in clear, grammatical, correctly-spelled language.
- Send questions in accessible, standard formats.
What is a nice way to say ASAP?
It is not generally known, but ASAP can be effectively promoted with the words, As Slow as Possible. When I request a response As Slow as Possible, I get quicker results than saying, As Soon as Possible. As Slow as Possible is a polite alternative that gets the job done ¦ immediate responses.
What does when possible mean?
when you are able to do so
What’s another word for possibly?
What is another word for possibly?
What does if all possible mean?
Definition of if (at all) possible : if it can be done Do your best to come home from work early, if (at all) possible.
Would at all be possible?
“If at all possible” means “if possible by any means”. “If at all possible” is a very common phrase, in fact perhaps too common. “If possible at all” makes it clear we don’t just mean “if practical and convenient for you”.
How do you write if any?
Use if any in a sentence | if any sentence examples
- If any more work is piled onto this office, I shall leave!
- If any student witnesses a crime, s/he should contact campus police immediately.
- If any of the spray goes onto the lawn it will scorch the grass.
- There are few, if any, mistakes in the book.
Is there a comma before if possible?
Note that a dependent clause should be separated from an independent clause by a comma only when the dependent clause precedes the independent one. If the dependent clause follows the independent one, no comma is places before if, whether, because, although, since, when, while, unless, etc.
How do you use if needed?
Short & Simple Example Sentence For If Needed | If Needed Sentence. There was unlimited money to be spent in bribes if needed. If needed he may bring you in also to strengthen the case. Afterwards, if needed, some excuse.
Is Whenever possible correct?
Whenever possible is an adverbial clause modifying is to remember. No comma is needed when an adverbial clause follows the main clause.
What is whenever in grammar?
The conjunction whenever means ‘every time that’ or ‘any time that’. We often use whenever with the present simple: Our dog barks whenever someone walks by our house.
How do you use whenever in a sentence?
This is war, and you have to cover yourself whenever possible. He ordered his pitchers to challenge Bonds whenever possible this week. Phil Mickelson continues to dig his old Titleist sponsor whenever possible. Josh feels certain desires towards her and accompanies her whenever possible.
Is Whenever one word or two words?
The words when and ever are written separately when the sense is when, if ever? If your intended meaning is every time that, write whenever.
What is the difference between what and whatever?
As pronouns the difference between whatever and what is that whatever is anything; used to indicate that the speaker does not care about options while what is (interrogative) which thing, event, circumstance, etc: used interrogatively in asking for the specification of an identity, quantity, quality, etc.
What does ðŸ™‚ mean in texting?
What Does ðŸ™‚ Mean? The emoticon ðŸ™‚ represents a happy face. It is also known as the “smiley face.”
How do you write symbols?
- Find Alt code. Numeric code that stands for symbol you want to make.
- Enable Num Lock. Usually Num Lock is a button located on keyboard’s right side (on numeric Keypad).
- Press “Alt” (button).
- Type the Alt code in with Keypad keys.
- Release all the keys.
How do you type special symbols?
- Ensure that the Num Lock key has been pressed, to activate the numeric key section of the keyboard.
- Press the Alt key, and hold it down.
- While the Alt key is pressed, type the sequence of numbers (on the numeric keypad) from the Alt code in the above table.
- Release the Alt key, and the character will appear.