Table of Contents
How do I make MSN my homepage on a Mac?
You can use any webpage as your homepage, and have it shown when you open a new window or a new tab. In the Safari app on your Mac, choose Safari > Preferences, then click General. In the Homepage field, enter a webpage address. To simply use the webpage you’re currently viewing, click Set to Current Page.
How do I set MSN as my homepage?
Steps to Set Homepage on MSN:
- Sign in to MSN.
- Click Help & Settings, and then click Settings.
- In the link list on the left side of the page, click the Show All Settings link.
- Under the Internet Options section, click Set Home Page.
- Select one of the following options: ¢ Use MSN Home as the home page.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I make a website my homepage on Chrome?
Choose your homepage
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Appearance,” turn on Show Home button.
- Below “Show Home button,” choose to use the New Tab page or a custom page.
Where is the Tools icon on Google Chrome?
This button is in the upper-right of the screen and either looks like a wrench or three horizontal lines, depending on the version of Chrome you’re using. The icon for the tools dropdown menu of the Chrome browser is now a vertical ellipsis,‹®, that appears as the rightmost icon at the same level as the URL address bar.
How do I manage certificates in Chrome?
In Chrome, go to Settings. On the Settings page, below Default browser, click Show advanced settings. Under HTTPS/SSL, click Manage certificates. In the Keychain Access window, under Keychains, click login, under Category, click Certificates, and then, select your Client Certificate.
How do I get my Google search bar back?
To add Google Chrome Search widget, long press on the home screen to select widgets. Now from Android Widget Screen, scroll to Google Chrome Widgets and press and hold the Search Bar.
How do I customize the Google search bar on my computer?
Change the look and feel of your search engine
- From the control panel, select the search engine you want to edit.
- Click Look and feel from the menu on the left and then click the Layout tab.
- Select the layout you want to use for your search engine.
- Click Save & Get Code and insert the new code into your site.
How do I fix the Google search bar on my home screen?
Reset your Search widget settings
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the bottom right, tap More. Customize widget.
- At the bottom, tap Reset to default style. Done.
How do I put the Google search bar on my iPhone home screen?
Add the Google app widget to your home screen
- On your iPhone or iPad, touch and hold the home screen.
- In the top left, tap Add .
- Search for the Google app and tap it.
- To select the widget size, swipe right or left.
- Tap Add Widget.
- Place the widget on your home screen and, in the top right, tap Done.
How do I put Google on my screen?
Make Google your default search engine
- Click the Tools icon at the far right of the browser window.
- Select Internet options.
- In the General tab, find the Search section and click Settings.
- Select Google.
- Click Set as default and click Close.
Why is Google widget not working?
Clear Google App cache Step 1: Open Settings on your Android phone and go to Apps/Applications Manager. Step 3: Go to Settings > Apps /Application Manager > Google. Then tap on Storage followed by Clear Cache. If this doesn’t work, you should try the option called Clear data/Storage.
How do I get my widgets back?
Add a widget
- On a Home screen, touch and hold an empty space.
- Tap Widgets .
- Touch and hold a widget. You’ll get images of your Home screens.
- Slide the widget to where you want it. Lift your finger.
How do I fix Google search on my Android?
How to Fix Google Search Not Working on Android (App and Widgets)
- Restart Phone. Sometimes, the issue is a minor one and a simple restart will fix it.
- Check Internet Connection.
- Re-Add Search Widget.
- Restart Google App.
- Clear Google App Cache.
- Disable Google App.
- Update Google App.
- Boot in Safe Mode.