Table of Contents
How do I make a test available to one student in Blackboard?
How to Make a Test/Quiz available Again For Just One Student
- Make sure the student doesn’t already have a grade or a lock for the Test/Quiz in the Grade Center.
- Go to the Content Area where the link to the Test/Quiz was deployed.
- Make the quiz available in the usual way using “Make the link available” = “Yes”.
What is individual assignment?
Individual assignments are assignments that students have to do and hand in individually.
How do I allow students to submit assignments on Blackboard?
Submit an assignment
- Open the assignment.
- Select Write Submission to expand the area where you can type your submission.
- Select Browse My Computer to upload a file from your computer.
- Optionally, type Comments about your submission.
- Select Submit.
How do I create a group assignment in Blackboard?
On the Create Assignment page, expand the Submission Details section to deliver an assignment to groups.
- Select Group Submission.
- In the Items to Select box, select the group or groups to receive this assignment.
- Select the number of attempts.
How do students see groups in Blackboard?
Student access to course groups Students can access groups in two ways: In a new course, select the Groups link on the course menu. In the course menu, go to Tools > Groups.
Where can you access your course groups?
Find your course groups
- Groups page link: The Groups page link appears on the course menu or in a content area.
- My Groups panel: The My Groups panel appears after the course menu.
- Group link: You may be able to access your groups in a course area with links to a single group, sign-up sheet, or the Groups page.
What is Smart View mean?
Smart View is an easy way to screen mirror content from your Samsung phone or tablet to a larger display. Most new Samsung mobile devices have Smart View built in. But there’s a catch: Smart View only sends content to certain compatible receivers, like a Chromecast, Fire Stick or Samsung’s own Smart TV.
Can you use smart view without WiFi?
The Samsung Smart View app is compatible with both Android and iOS devices, and will allow you to stream movies and photos from your phone or tablet directly to your Samsung TV within the same Wi-Fi network. If you don’t have a Wi-Fi network set up, please check out the page on What is Wi-Fi direct.
Is smart view the same as screen mirroring?
Smartphones running on Android 4.2 or newer operating systems include a screen mirroring technology. For example, if you’re using a Samsung smartphone to screen mirror, it may include something called Smart View, Samsung’s version of screen mirroring.
How do I use Smart View on my smart TV?
Casting and screen sharing to a Samsung TV requires the Samsung SmartThings app (available for Android and iOS devices).
- Download the SmartThings app.
- Open Screen Sharing.
- Get your phone and TV on the same network.
- Add your Samsung TV, and allow sharing.
- Select Smart View to share content.
- Use your phone as a remote.
How do I cast my screen to my TV?
Cast video to your Android TV
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android TV.
- Open the app that has the content you want to cast.
- In the app, find and select Cast .
- On your device, select the name of your TV .
- When Cast. changes color, you’re successfully connected.
Why is my screen mirroring not working?
You may also need to reset the network by turning your TV, router, and your smartphone off and on. As screen mirroring relies on Wi-Fi, sometimes restarting it can resolve connectivity issues.
Can you use smart view on any TV?
Smart View is not available on every device. Devices must be on the same Wi-Fi network as the TV for screen mirroring.
Can you cast on a non smart TV?
Whether it’s and apple device or android device both are able to be connected to a non smart TV via an HDMI cable. Another great and easy way to connect your tv is through a Google Chromecast. or even through an Alexa Firestick device as well! One of the first ways you are able to do this is via a HDMI connection.
How do I connect my phone to my smart TV without WIFI?
Yes. Screen casting or screen mirroring does not require an internet connection. If your smart TV supports screen mirroring then you can cast a device like smart phone or windows notebook which also should support casting. Both devices will be connected using built in wi-fi and doesn’t need internet.
Is Smart View only for Samsung TVs?
Remember Samsung’s Smart View app? It’s OK if you don’t – it’s basically a mix of a remote control and some Chromecast-style functionality, exclusively for use with both Samsung phones/tablets and Samsung smart televisions.
What TVs are compatible with Samsung Smart View?
Smart View is compatible with the following TVs: 2011: LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above. 2012: LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above. 2013: LED F4500 and above (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above.
What is replacing Samsung Smart View?
Samsung Smart View App Replaced With SmartThings: What You Need To Know. On October 5, 2020 Samsung removed the Smart View app that allowed users to turn their smartphones into remotes for Samsung TVs.
What is replacing smart view?
Samsung has announced its decision to kill the Smart View app which was used by Galaxy Devices to mirror their phone’s screen to a compatible TV. Samsung will be replacing the app with SmartThings app which is currently available in the Google Play Store.
How do I get smart view to work?
- Launch the Play Store on your mobile device.
- Tap in the search box at the top of the screen.
- Search for “Samsung Smart View” and tap on the found app.
- Tap Install and then Open to use it.
What is smart view on Galaxy?
The app that lets you enjoy multimedia content from your mobile and PC on your Samsung Smart TV. The Samsung Smart View app lets you enjoy content stored on your mobile and PC easily on your Samsung Smart TV, as well as letting you control the TV with your mobile.
Is Smart View free?
View TV the smart way with Samsung Smart View. With this free app you can share content between TV and phone, or even use your phone as a remote!
What devices support smart view?
- All Mobile.
- Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G.
- Galaxy S21 5G | S21+ 5G.
- Galaxy Buds Pro.
- Galaxy S20 FE 5G.
- Galaxy Note20 5G.
- Galaxy Z Fold2 5G.
- Galaxy A71 5G.
What does Smart View do Asus?
If you like to watch movies on your monitor while lying on your bed, the monitor has a Smart View function. In ASUS’ own words, it will “deliver the same image quality and colors with straight viewing”. The Image tab holds controls like sharpness, aspect ratio control, Trace Free and ASCR.
How do I use Smart View on my Sony TV?
Register a mobile device to the TV
- Select Settings on your mobile device.
- Depending on your mobile device, select Screen mirroring, Miracast, Cast screen, Smart View, or Wireless display.
- On your mobile device, select the TV device that is displayed on the setup screen of the TV.
Do Sony TVs have AirPlay?
Sony Z9G Series, A9G Series, X950G Series TVs will be compatible with Apple AirPlay 2 and HomeKit. AirPlay 2 lets you effortlessly stream content from your iPhone, iPad and Mac right to your Sony TV. These TVs can be added to the Home app and included in scenes or automations with other HomeKit accessories.
How do I screen mirror to my Sony TV?
On the supplied TV remote control, press the INPUT button. Scroll down and select Screen mirroring….Register a Mobile Device to the TV
- On the home screen, tap Settings.
- Select Device connection or Xperia Connectivity.
- Select Screen mirroring, and then tap Start.
- Select OK.
- Tap the name of your TV.
Can I use WIFI Direct for screen mirroring?
Connect your phone to your TV via Wi-Fi Direct On your Android phone, Navigate to Settings. Select the bottom right hand menu and tap Wi-Fi Direct. Your TV should appear in the list. Tap on the Smart TV listed and press Accept to connect to it.