Table of Contents
How did the loyalty to the city states divide Greece?
Answer. the loyalty to the city states was greater than the loyalty to any larger conception of Greece . as a result , city-state would only fight or mobilize in cases where the individual city- state was jeopardized, not out of solidarity with other city-state .
Why was Greece divided into city states?
Greek city-states likely developed because of the physical geography of the Mediterranean region. Another reason city-states formed, rather than a central, all-encompassing monarchy, was that the Greek aristocracy strove to maintain their city-states’ independence and to unseat any potential tyrants.
Why did the geography of Greece prevent city states from being geographically unified?
Each city-state was independent and located in an isolated valley. While the Greeks spoke the same language, they had different cultures and government and social structures because they were divided. The mountains separating the city-states were barriers to cultural diffusion and unity.
What two things did each Greek city state have in common?
All Greek city-states used the same language, honored the same ancient heroes, participated in common festivals, prayed to the same gods.
Who is the best body in Kpop 2020?
Your 2020 Hot Body Goals: The Slims vs. The Thiccs of K-Pop
- BLACKPINK’s RosÃ© BLACKPINK’s RosÃ© has been well known for most gorgeously slim body shape.
- Sunmi. Sunmi has always had legs for days.
- HyunA. When it comes to slim-sexy, nobody does it better than HyunA.
- MAMAMOO’s Hwasa.
Who has best voice in Kpop?
Since there are many great voices out there, here’s a list of top 10 best male idol vocalists of K-pop groups.
- Woohyun (Infinite)
- Jo Kwon (2AM)
- Yoseob (Beast)
- Jonghyun (SHINee)
- Chen, Baekhyun, & D.O.
- Eunkwang (BtoB)
- Hongki (FT Island)
- Junsu (JYJ)
Who has best voice in BTS?
Who has the best voice in Kpop female 2020?
Fans recently discussed who they think stand out in this regard, and here are 10 of their top choices.
- Taeyeon (Girls’ Generation)
- Haeyoon (Cherry Bullet)
- Seunghee (CLC)
- Yuju (GFRIEND)
- Siyeon (Dreamcatcher)
- Denise (Secret Number)
Who is the most talented Kpop singer?
- There are so many, these are some I could think of (mostly group members because I don’t follow many solo artists):
- EXO’s Park Chanyeol.
- Chanyeol may be EXO’s main rapper, but he is also good in other areas, such as singing and playing instruments (guitar and piano).
- 151010 EXO Chanyeol – All of Me.
- BTS’ Kim Namjoon.
Who has the deepest voice in female Kpop?
8 Female Idols With Naturally Deep Voices That Captivate Fans All Over
- 1. Lee Hi. Lee Hi is one of the most successful soloists in YG Entertainment as well as the current generation in K-Pop.
- TWICE’s Jihyo.
- MAMAMOO’s Moonbyul.
- Dreamcatcher’s Dami.
- Oh My Girls’s Binnie.
- (G)I-DLE’s Yuqi.
- CLC’s Seunghee.
- Apink’s Eunji.
Who has best voice in Blackpink?
Who is the best singer in Blackpink?
- RosÃ© Vocal Range- C3~G#5. Supported Range- A3~Bb4. Vocal Type- Light Lyric Soprano. Overall RosÃ© is definitely strongest in BP, she is the most technically sound and in tune out of all members.
- Jisoo. Vocal Range- E3~C6. Supported Range- E3~G4. Vocal Type- Lyric Mezzo Soprano.
Who is the bad singer in Blackpink?
Who is the smartest in Blackpink?
What is the IQ of Lisa?
Who is the whitest in Blackpink?
What is the hardest song in Blackpink?
There are many dance cover videos of BLACKPINK songs on the internet. Jennie revealed, ’Whistle’ is difficult. ‘Boombayah’ has big movements, so it’s easy to follow, but ‘Whistle’ has a lot of grooves, so it’s the most difficult for me on stage.