Table of Contents
Can I still use my iPod shuffle?
After 12 years on the market, Apple discontinued the iPod Shuffle in July 2017. Even though there are no new models, the Shuffle still a great device for many users. Even better, it can be found both new and used for attractive prices.
What can I use instead of an iPod shuffle?
What is the best alternative to iPod Shuffle by Apple?
- NWZ-B183F MP3 Player by Sony. All. Top Pro. Very compact and lightweight.
- M3 8GB mp3 Player by FiiO. All. Top Con. Doesn’t play radio.
- Clip Sport 8GB MP3 Player by SanDisk. All. Top Con. In shuffle mode, the player can either access internal or external memory, not both.
How long does an iPod shuffle last?
In terms of battery life, Apple claims the 4G shuffle can last for 15 hours of continuous play (up from its claim of 10 hours for the 3G model), and in my initial testing Apple’s claims seem slightly conservative, as they should be. My shuffle finally conked out after nearly 16 hours of playing time.
What can I do with an old iPod shuffle?
6 Ways to Reuse Your Old iPod Right Now
- Car MP3 Player. If the music you still love and listen to is still loaded on your old device, then keep it in the car!
- Expendable Music Device.
- Kids Toy.
- Backup Phone.
- Security Camera/Baby Monitor.
How do I get my old iPod shuffle to work?
Force restart your iPod shuffle
- Unplug your iPod shuffle from its charger and from your computer.
- Use the power switch to turn off your iPod shuffle. If you see green by the switch, your device is on. (Can’t find the power switch?)
- Wait for ten seconds. Then turn on your iPod shuffle again.
Can you put music on an iPod shuffle without iTunes?
WALTR 2 is a free-to-download transfer tool specifically dedicated for iOS devices. You can transfer music from computer to iPod Classic, iPod Nano and iPod Shuffle instantly! Thanks to this amazing tool, you will be able to add music to iPod without iTunes. It works for both: Mac and Windows.
How do you download music from YouTube to your iPod shuffle?
Here are steps below to transfer the downloaded and converted YouTube MP3 songs to your iPod. Open iTunes on your PC/Mac and click ‘File>Add to Library’. Locate the MP3 files and select them all then click ‘Open’. All the MP3 songs will be transferred to your iTunes library.
How do you download free music to an iPod?
Unfortunately, there is no way to download free music directly into the Music app on your iPod, but you can use an app called “VLC for Mobile” to act as an MP3 player for your downloaded songs. You’ll need a 6th generation iPod Touch in order to do this.
How long does it take for an iPod Shuffle 4th generation to charge?
Your iPod shuffle will begin charging immediately. Wait for at least an hour. It takes about two hours for your iPod shuffle to reach 80 percent charge, but you’ll need to wait around four hours for the charge to reach 100 percent. An hour’s charge will get your iPod shuffle to a usable state.
What kind of charger does an iPod Shuffle use?
shuffle USB Cable