Table of Contents
Can God hear my prayers?
Does God Hear Our Prayers? The short answer to this question is yes, God hears our prayers and He does answer!
What the Bible says about worry and stress?
Fear, Anxiety and Worry¦ Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).
What is the meaning of 1 Peter 5 7?
resist the devil
When you put your cares in God’s hands?
When you put your cares in God’s hands, He puts His peace in your heart. When you put your cares in God’s hands, He puts His peace in your heart.
How do I give my burden to God?
So, let’s take at look at 4 Biblical steps you can use to cast your burdens on the Lord and climb out of your pit.
- SAY IT. SPEAK.
- SOAK IN SCRIPTURE. Get into God’s word!!
- SING, SING, SING! Our adversary HATES worship.
- SURROUND YOURSELF WITH WARRIORS. God did not design you to carry your burdens alone.
How do I cast my cares to God?
How you too can cast your cares on the Lord¦
- 1 “ Call on Him. As for me, I shall call upon God, And the LORD will save me.
- 2 “ Trust Him. Commit your way to the LORD, Trust also in Him, and He will do it.
- 3 “ Give it to Him. Come to me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
- 4 “ Rest in Him.
How do I surrender my problems to God?
Here’s the best road map I can give you when you want to learn how to surrender to God and let go:
- Realize you’re human and you don’t have all the control, no matter how awesome and capable you are.
- Take a moment.
- Admit that you don’t have to have all the answers, all the time.
- Take a deep breath.
What does Letting go and letting God mean?
What Does Giving it to God Mean? Surrendering to God is literally giving up. It is telling God that we are not big enough to deal with our worries, and He must take over. When we finally let go, we give God room to wield His mighty arm in our lives.
How do we know that God is still God?
Psalm 46:8-11 (ESV) 8 Come, behold the works of the LORD, 10 Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!