Table of Contents
Can a hot tub be stored on its side?
A hot tub can be transported on its side but it takes thorough planning and specialist equipment to do it safely. You will need strong straps, two large furniture moving dollies, two 4×4 lengths of timber, cardboard and old rugs as well as at least four strong helpers.
Do you need access to all sides of a hot tub?
With today’s Spas you will need to access to the front of the Spa and all the sides. The reality is you may require a plumbing or lighting repair that is only accessible from the side of the Spa, not the front. So just in case you do have a problem, you need access to all sides of the Spa.
Can you move a hot tub by yourself?
Its odd shape and huge size makes moving a hot tub a real chore. However, with careful preparation and planning, you can move your hot tub by yourself [source: United Vanlines]. Moving a hot tub isn’t a job for one person. You’ll need at least two or three people to help you with the job.
How heavy is an empty 6 person hot tub?
approximately 1,000 pounds
Can you move a hot tub in a pickup truck?
When moving a hot tub using a pickup truck, you will need to load it on its edge. With the truck backed up, load the tub onto the truck bed, using your dolly and two helpers on each end. Once it’s in the truck bed, use tie down straps to secure it as well as moving blankets to prevent damage.
What should I look for when buying a hot tub?
Here’s what to look for in a durable, high-quality hot tub:
- Look for higher density foam materials for stronger insulation.
- Consider water care systems like the FreshWater® Salt System that require minimal effort to keep water fresh and clean.
What is the easiest hot tub to maintain?
Customer Reviews: Easy-to-Maintain Hot Tubs
- Master Spas hot tubs use a mineral filtration system that makes it easier to take care of your water.
- A quality hot tub cover makes it easier to keep your hot tub water clean.
- The EcoPur Charge core has minerals like copper and zinc to purify your water.