Table of Contents
Are you supposed to answer every question on the act?
It is important to answer all of the questions in each section of the ACT exam. Students are awarded points for each question they answer correctly, and no points are deducted for incorrect answers. Even if you feel the need to guess on a question, remember, you will not be penalized if you get it wrong.
How can I find answers to a picture?
A new app can give you the answers to your math homework and even explain how to solve it just by taking a picture. Called Socratic, the free app uses artificial intelligence to determine what information you need, and returns ‘explainers’ and videos to give you step-by-step help.
Can you follow directions activity?
Put a circle around your answer and put a square around the circle. Punch three small holes in the top of this paper with your pencil point. If you are the first person to reach this point, LOUDLY, call out, I AM THE FIRST PERSON TO REACH THIS POINT, AND I AM THE LEADER IN FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS.
Should you answer every question on Sat?
You should answer every multiple choice question on the SAT because there’s no guessing penalty! However, you also need to be meticulous in your guessing strategy so that you’re not just filling in bubbles at random.
Is C really the most common answer?
The idea that C is the best answer to choose when guess-answering a question on a multiple choice test rests on the premise that ACT answer choices are not truly randomized. In other words, the implication is that answer choice C is correct more often than any other answer choice.
Is it better to skip or guess on the SAT?
Make an educated guess or skip the question. If you have eliminated the choices that you know are wrong, guessing is your best strategy. However, if you cannot eliminate any of the answer choices, it is best to skip the question. You will lose points for incorrect answers.
What app gives you homework answers?
Need to get unstuck? Socratic can help! This learning app, powered by Google AI, helps you understand your school work at a high school and university level. Ask Socratic a question and the app will find the best online resources for you to learn the concepts.
How can I get answer of any question?
13 Best Sites to Get Your Questions Answered!
- Answerbag. You can find answers to various questions from different categories on Answerbag You may ask questions on any topic but will need to register to do so.
- Yahoo! Answers.
- Blurt it.
Is there a website that can answer any question?
Answerbag. Answerbag is a website that helps answer questions in almost all types of different categories.
Where can I ask for advice?
We’re going to look at eight of the best advice websites that are worth checking out.
- 7 Cups. 7 Cups is an online advice site that aims to connects people who need to talk with caring listeners.
- Elder Wisdom Circle.
- Ask a Manager.
- Fun Advice.
- Hey, From the Future.
How do I ask for advice politely?
To avoid those consequences, here’s some guidance on how to ask for advice without annoying the other person:
- Start with a positive tone.
- Identify the type of advice you’re seeking.
- Come prepared with specific details.
- Ask the right person.
- Don’t ask everyone.
- Don’t assume you already know the answers.
- Be grateful.
How do I ask for advice professionally?
When you ask someone for advice, be specific about the kind of help you need (job hunting advice, career change advice, etc.), request a specific amount of time (15ï30 minutes is usually appropriate) and offer to call the person or meet at his or her office at his or her convenience.
How do I ask for advice in English?
Asking for advice
- What do you think I should do?
- What should I do?
- What do you suggest?
- What do you advise me to do?
- If you were me what would you do?
- What ought I to do?
- Do you think that I should¦?
How do you give advice examples?
- Have you tried …?
- I (would) (strongly) suggest/advise that …
- If I was/were you, I’d …
- In my experience, works really well.
- It’s generally best/a good idea to…
- One idea is to …
- One thing you could/should/have to do is …
- The best/most important thing (to do) is to …
Can you advice or can you advise?
So, the main difference between advice vs advise is that advise (with an S) is a verb that to recommend, or to give information to someone. On the other hand, advice (with a C) is a noun: an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action. Read below how you can use them in a sentence.
How do I give better advice?
The Best Advice You Can Give
- People Want You to Listen, Not to Talk.
- Don’t spam people with your words of wisdom.
- Don’t Think or Judge. Just Listen.
- If Someone Asks You for Advice:
- Understand expectations. Clarify what they want from you.
- Listen first.
- Ask questions.
- Help frame the problem.
What can I say instead of picking my brain?
10 Less Gory Alternatives to I’d Like to Pick Your Brain
- I’d like to draw on your experience.
- I’d like to learn from your prior work.
- I’d really appreciate your perspective.
- I would benefit from your viewpoint.
- Your background would be very helpful.
- Your experiences would be insightful.
- I could use your help in understanding.
- It would help me to see your perspective.
What sign do you use when you ask for advice ASL?
SEND has a closed 5 hand, ADVICE has a flat O hand.
How do I reach a mentor for advice?
How to ask someone to mentor you
- Schedule an initial conversation.
- Clearly describe the guidance you’re seeking (The Ask).
- Confirm your willingness to do the necessary work and follow-through.
- Acknowledge and respect the individual’s time.
- Note: If you don’t hear from them, follow-up, but don’t hound him or her.
How often should you meet with a mentor?
A: You should schedule and keep at least one meeting with your mentee each month for the first six months. Plan each meeting for a minimum of one hour. After six months meetings should become less regimented and should occur as needed.
How do you show appreciation to a mentor?
I will always be grateful to you for your support and kindness. It would be impossible to count all the ways that you’ve helped me in my career. Thank you so much for all that you’ve done ” I only hope I can return the favor sometime in the future. Thanks for being a good mentor and for guiding me on the right path.
What do you expect from a mentor?
Mentors will facilitate your thinking. They won’t tell you what to do. You should expect a mentoring relationships based on trust, confidentiality, mutual respect and sensitivity. Mentoring requires clear boundaries between the mentor and mentee which you should be involved in agreeing.
What can a mentor help you with?
A mentor may share with a mentee (or protege) information about his or her own career path, as well as provide guidance, motivation, emotional support, and role modeling. A mentor may help with exploring careers, setting goals, developing contacts, and identifying resources.
What can your Acadium mentor expect from you?
Good communication skills. Your mentor is here to guide you. While they may be skilled, if they do not communicate well, then you will not learn as much. We all communicate in different ways, so make sure that you get a mentor that does not over-communicate, either.
What makes a good mentee?
An effective mentee is a courageous mentee. Mentees should ask questions even if the answers may seem obvious. They should make it clear through words and actions that mentors can openly give them feedback”even if it is critical.
What a mentee should not do?
- Ask for advice on everything.
- Ask you mentor to act in your place or tell you precisely what to do.
- Rely on your mentor to give or seek answers to all of your questions/requests.
- Complain about other people or missed opportunities in an unprofessional manner.
- Commit yourself to obligations you cannot keep.