Table of Contents
Are you a quick learner give an example?
Here is an example from a body paragraph of a cover letter: I have the ability to take on a fast-paced role like this thanks to my quick learning skills. For instance, in my previous role, I was to learn how to use a new coding language.
How do you say you are a quick learner?
You can also use phrases as ways to say “fast learner.” Consider active statements like Able to grasp new concepts quickly, Excellent capacity to retain new things, or I can assimilate new ideas efficiently.
How do you describe someone who learns quickly?
You could use the adjectives bright or intelligent or describe someone as a quick learner. You could also say that someone ‘picks things up quickly’ or that they ‘catch on quickly’.
What is your strength fast learner?
I am a quick learner. I have great problem-solving skills and am willing to learn new things to get the job done. Focus on your strengths, but have an answer regarding a challenge you have met and overcome¦ Weaknesses do not exist, just challenges and solutions¦
What is another word for quick learner?
What is another word for fast learner?
|quick learner||quick study|
Why is being a fast learner good?
When you think about it, being a fast learner and a good listener are interconnected skills. The ability to learn quickly ensures that you’ll keep up with the demands of your new team.
What is a big word for fast?
Some common synonyms of speedy are expeditious, fast, fleet, hasty, quick, rapid, and swift.
How do you say someone is fast?
Words used to describe fast movement – thesaurus
- fast. adjective. able to move quickly.
- quick. adjective. able to move fast or do something fast.
- swift. adjective. moving quickly.
- speedy. adjective. happening very quickly.
- nimble. adjective. able to move quickly and easily.
- brisk. adjective.
- high-speed. adjective.
- agile. adjective.
What is rapidly?
In either case, something’s happening fast. The adverb rapidly comes from the adjective rapid, “moving quickly,” with the Latin root rapidus, “hasty, swift, fierce, or impetuous.”
What rhymes quick?
What word rhymes with black?
What word rhymes with quack?
What rhymes with quack?
- 1 syllable. Pack. Wack. Lack. Back.
- 2 syllables. Attack. Backpack. Comeback. Feedback.
- 3 syllables. Maniac. Cadillac. Cardiac. Quarterback.
- 4 syllables. Insomniac. Counterattack. Amnesiac.
- 5 syllables. Hypochondriac. Aphrodisiac. Kleptomaniac. Egomaniac.
- 6 syllables. Megalomaniac. Want to find rhymes for another word?
What word rhymes with thick?
What rhymes with thick?
- 1 syllable. Prick. Tick. Brick. Trick. Slick. Rick. Chick.
- 2 syllables. Public. Basic. Plastic. Chronic. Tragic. Topic.
- 3 syllables. Ironic. Pathetic. Poetic. Fantastic. Electric. Demonic.
- 4 syllables. Automatic. Alcoholic. Psychopathic. Supersonic. Realistic. Schizophrenic.
- 5 syllables. Apocalyptic.
- 6 syllables. Materialistic.
What does Thick mean?
(Entry 1 of 3) 1a : having or being of relatively great depth or extent from one surface to its opposite a thick plank. b : heavily built : thickset. 2a : close-packed with units or individuals the air was thick with snow.
What is a synonym for thick?
SYNONYMS. stocky, sturdy, chunky, dumpy, hefty, thickset, beefy, meaty, broad, large, big, bulky, solid, substantial. fat, stout, plump. ANTONYMS.
What is a rhyme word?
Rhyming words are two or more words that have the same or similar ending sound. If they sound the same or similar, they rhyme. For example: car and bar rhyme; house and mouse rhyme. If the two words sound different, they do not rhyme.
What are 3 words that rhyme?
Words That Rhyme With Three
- 1 Syllable Words That Rhyme With Three. A. Ab. Ac. Awb. Bee. Brie. Chih.
- 2 Syllable Words That Rhyme With Three. Adee. Agree. Akey. Alii. Artsy. Bailee. Banshee.
- 3 Syllable Words That Rhyme With Three. Abductee. Absentee. Addressee. Adoptee. Adoree. Amphorae.
- 4 Syllable Words That Rhyme With Three. Bourgeoisie. Guarantee. Guaranty. Interviewee.
What is rhyme example?
In addition, rhyme is principally a function of sound rather than spelling. For example, words rhyme that end with the same vowel sound but have different spellings: day, prey, weigh, bouquet. This is true for words with the same consonant ending as well: vain, rein, lane.
What are the 3 types of rhyme?
What Are the Different Types of Rhyming Poems?
- Perfect rhyme. A rhyme where both words share the exact assonance and number of syllables.
- Slant rhyme. A rhyme formed by words with similar, but not identical, assonance and/or the number of syllables.
- Eye rhyme.
- Masculine rhyme.
- Feminine rhyme.
- End rhymes.
What is a perfect rhyme?
A perfect rhyme”also sometimes referred to as a true rhyme, exact rhyme, or full rhyme”is a type of rhyme in which the stressed vowel sounds in both words are identical, as are any sounds thereafter.
What is AABB rhyme scheme?
The AABB rhyme scheme uses sections of four lines divided into two couplets. A couplet consists of two lines that rhyme with each other. The series of couplets continue for the rest of the poem. With the AABB rhyme scheme, each couplet rhymes.
What is an ABAB rhyme scheme called?
Alternate rhyme: It is also known as ABAB rhyme scheme, it rhymes as ABAB CDCD EFEF GHGH. Monorhyme: It is a poem in which every line uses the same rhyme scheme. Couplet: It contains two-line stanzas with the AA rhyme scheme, which often appears as AA BB CC and DD¦
What is ABAB CDCD Efef GG?
A sonnet is a poem with fourteen lines that follows a strict rhyme scheme (abab cdcd efef gg) and specific structure. Each line contains ten syllables, and is written in iambic pentameter in which a pattern of a non-emphasized syllable followed by an emphasized syllable is repeated five times.
What is ABAB pattern?
The patterns are encoded by letters of the alphabet. Lines designated with the same letter rhyme with each other. For example, the rhyme scheme ABAB means the first and third lines of a stanza, or the As, rhyme with each other, and the second line rhymes with the fourth line, or the Bs rhyme together.
What is a poem with 5 lines called?
What Is a Quintain? A quintain (also known as a quintet) is any poetic form or stanza that contains five lines. Quintain poems can contain any line length or meter.
What is a 7 line stanza called?
What are 10 line poems called?
What is a 4 line poem called?
What is a 6 line poem called?