Via CEMAV, Center of Design and Production of Audiovisual Media, of the UNED.
What is a threat to the welfare State?. From the point population and the age structure of the population, analyzes the adoption of measures to guide social planning and the design of public policies. Addresses the demographic trends in Spain, analyzing aspects such as fertility, mortality and migration, as well as the consequences of increased longevity in the Spanish society.
Technical data sheet CHANNEL-UNED:
Ageing, longevity and population.
- Television program.
- Issue date: 13-06-2008
- Duration: 2023’
- Proposal: Rosa Gómez Redondo
- Gustavo de Santis, professor of the University of Florence;
- Rosa Gómez Redondo, senior Lecturer in the Faculty of Political Sciences and Sociology, UNED;
- Elena Robles, professor of the Faculty of Political Sciences and Sociology of the UNED.
- Production and realization: CEMAV